- November 5, 2020 – January 3, 2021, Holiday Art Market – an exhibit at Colborne Street Gallery Fenelon Falls ON
- 2020: October 26 – November 13 –Works from Home, a virtual exhibit at the Kawartha Art Gallery featuring artists of the Kawartha Arts Network
- 2019-2020: November 14, 2019 to January 5, 2020 – A Holiday Art Market, Colborne Street Gallery, Fenelon Falls ON
- 2019: September 28-29 – Local Art Show sponsored by Kirkfield and District Historical Society, Kirkfield ON
- 2019: July – Exhibit of Small Pieces – Solo exhibit at Town & Country Medical Clinic, Lindsay ON
- 2019: May – Kawartha Arts Network Members Exhibit, Academy Theatre, Lindsay ON
- 2019: April – Solo exhibit at Town & Country Medical Clinic, Lindsay ON
- 2019: March 4 – 28 – Kawartha Arts Network Members Exhibit, Kawartha Lakes City Hall, Lindsay ON
- 2018: November 21-22 – Reflections of My Mind, CMHA, REACH for Recovery, Ross Memorial Hospital, Lindsay ON
- 2018: November 17-18 – Made in the Kawarthas, Kawartha Lakes Arts Council, Fenelon Falls ON
- 2017: June 8-July 8 – What’s Your Canada? by Kawartha Arts Network , Lindsay ON
- 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999: – Ottawa Valley Decorative Artists Annual Show & Sale, Ottawa ON
I teach an occasional acrylic workshop for beginner adults and children. My approach is step-by-step and we alternate between my explanations-demonstrations and student painting.
I encourage students to paint from their own heads and hearts and not to be bound by my colour choices and style. Students also have the opportunity to see how their artwork would look framed.